Houston Is Much More Than Oil and Beyoncé
Houston Real Estate is our passion at David Young and Company.
Pride in our city is what drives us and we want to spread the word of how great Houston really is. Many know Houston as a city where ‘Oil is King’ and more importantly, as homeland for the Queen Bee, Beyonce, but few know the depths of just how culturally rich and diverse this city is. Even with the recent decline in oil prices, Houston remains one of the wealthiest cities in the world. It has the the largest and finest medical care and treatment centers globally. It’s residents, on average, are younger than any other metropolis in the country. There is truly something for everyone in this town. Relocating to Houston? Let one of our Expert Houston Realtors at David Young and Company help you find your new home.
Houston Facts and Statistics:
- 4th largest city in the United States
- Population of 2.3 Million
- 145 Different Languages spoken (over 1/3 of residents in Houston speak more than one language)
- Only NYC has more Fortune 1000 companies
- Ranked by BusinessInsider as the Best City in America in 2014
- 30% of population over the age of 25 hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Home to the largest concentration of medical facilities in the world